Funding sources: This study has been supported by Vejle Hospital, University of Southern Denmark, Aase and Einar Danielsen Foundation, the Augustinus Foundation, the Medical Research Foundation Central Region Denmark and A. P. Moeller and Wife Chastine Mc-Kinney Moellers Fondation. There has been no involvement of funders in this study.
Methylation-specific multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification: utility for prenatal diagnosis of parental origin in human triploidy
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1131–1136, December 2013
How to Cite
Joergensen, M. W., Rasmussen, A. A., Niemann, I., Hindkjaer, J., Agerholm, I., Bolund, L., Kolvraa, S. and Sunde, L. (2013), Methylation-specific multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification: utility for prenatal diagnosis of parental origin in human triploidy. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 1131–1136. doi: 10.1002/pd.4206
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 03:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.