Funding sources: None
TCF2/HNF-1beta mutations: 3 cases of fetal severe pancreatic agenesis or hypoplasia and multicystic renal dysplasia
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 90–93, January 2014
How to Cite
Body-Bechou, D., Loget, P., D'Herve, D., Le Fiblec, B., Grebille, A.-G., Le Guern, H., Labarthe, C., Redpath, M., Cabaret-Dufour, A.-S., Sylvie, O., Fievet, A., Antignac, C., Heidet, L., Taque, S. and Patrice, P. (2014), TCF2/HNF-1beta mutations: 3 cases of fetal severe pancreatic agenesis or hypoplasia and multicystic renal dysplasia. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 90–93. doi: 10.1002/pd.4264
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 05:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.