Funding sources: The ‘Medical Research during residency Program’ Fund – granted by the Faculty of Health Sciences, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, and Soroka University Medical Center.
Detection of S100B in maternal blood before and after fetal death
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 94–97, January 2014
How to Cite
Beharier, O., Shusterman, E., Eshcoli, T., Szaingurten-Solodkin, I., Aricha-Tamir, B., Weintraub, A. Y., Sheiner, E., Holcberg, G. and Hershkovitz, R. (2014), Detection of S100B in maternal blood before and after fetal death. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 94–97. doi: 10.1002/pd.4266
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.