Funding sources: This study is funded by grant, UA6MC19010, through the US Department of Health and Human Services, the Health Resources and Services Administration, and the Maternal and Child Health Research Program.
Obstetricians and gynecologists' practice and opinions of expanded carrier testing and noninvasive prenatal testing
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 145–152, February 2014
How to Cite
Benn, P., Chapman, A. R., Erickson, K., DeFrancesco, M. S., Wilkins-Haug, L., Egan, J. F. X. and Schulkin, J. (2014), Obstetricians and gynecologists' practice and opinions of expanded carrier testing and noninvasive prenatal testing. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 145–152. doi: 10.1002/pd.4272
Conflicts of interest: The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists underwrote the survey costs.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 02:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- US Department of Health and Human Services, the Health Resources and Services Administration, and the Maternal and Child Health Research Program. Grant Number: UA6MC19010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.