Funding sources: This study is funded by grant, UA6MC19010, through the US Department of Health and Human Services, the Health Resources and Services Administration, and the Maternal and Child Health Research Program.
Obstetricians and gynecologists' practice and opinions of expanded carrier testing and noninvasive prenatal testing
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 145–152, February 2014
How to Cite
Benn, P., Chapman, A. R., Erickson, K., DeFrancesco, M. S., Wilkins-Haug, L., Egan, J. F. X. and Schulkin, J. (2014), Obstetricians and gynecologists' practice and opinions of expanded carrier testing and noninvasive prenatal testing. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 145–152. doi: 10.1002/pd.4272
Conflicts of interest: The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists underwrote the survey costs.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 02:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- US Department of Health and Human Services, the Health Resources and Services Administration, and the Maternal and Child Health Research Program. Grant Number: UA6MC19010
|pd4272-sup-0001-documentS1.docx||Word 2007 document||35K||Supporting info item|
|pd4272-sup-0002-tablesS1-S4.docx||Word 2007 document||25K||Supporting info itemn|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.