Funding sources: This work was funded by LifeCodexx AG and GATC Biotech AG.
Diagnostic accuracy of random massively parallel sequencing for non-invasive prenatal detection of common autosomal aneuploidies: a collaborative study in Europe
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 185–191, February 2014
How to Cite
Stumm, M., Entezami, M., Haug, K., Blank, C., Wüstemann, M., Schulze, B., Raabe-Meyer, G., Hempel, M., Schelling, M., Ostermayer, E., Langer-Freitag, S., Burkhardt, T., Zimmermann, R., Schleicher, T., Weil, B., Schöck, U., Smerdka, P., Grömminger, S., Kumar, Y. and Hofmann, W. (2014), Diagnostic accuracy of random massively parallel sequencing for non-invasive prenatal detection of common autosomal aneuploidies: a collaborative study in Europe. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 185–191. doi: 10.1002/pd.4278
Conflicts of interest: W. H. is an employee and shareholder of LifeCodexx AG. B. W., U. S., P. S., and S. G. are employees of LifeCodexx AG, and T. S. and Y. K. are employees of GATC Biotech AG.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2013 06:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Cell-free DNA screening for fetal aneuploidy as a clinical service, Clinical Biochemistry, 2015,, , ,
- 4Initial experience with non-invasive prenatal testing of cell-free DNA for major chromosomal anomalies in a clinical setting, The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, 2015, 28, 10, 1196, , , , , ,
- 6Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Using Cell Free DNA in Maternal Plasma: Recent Developments and Future Prospects, Journal of Clinical Medicine, 2014, 3, 2, 537,
- 8Pränataldiagnostik, Bundesgesundheitsblatt - Gesundheitsforschung - Gesundheitsschutz, 2013, 56, 12, 1662, ,