Funding sources: This work was funded by LifeCodexx AG and GATC Biotech AG.
Diagnostic accuracy of random massively parallel sequencing for non-invasive prenatal detection of common autosomal aneuploidies: a collaborative study in Europe
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 185–191, February 2014
How to Cite
Stumm, M., Entezami, M., Haug, K., Blank, C., Wüstemann, M., Schulze, B., Raabe-Meyer, G., Hempel, M., Schelling, M., Ostermayer, E., Langer-Freitag, S., Burkhardt, T., Zimmermann, R., Schleicher, T., Weil, B., Schöck, U., Smerdka, P., Grömminger, S., Kumar, Y. and Hofmann, W. (2014), Diagnostic accuracy of random massively parallel sequencing for non-invasive prenatal detection of common autosomal aneuploidies: a collaborative study in Europe. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 185–191. doi: 10.1002/pd.4278
Conflicts of interest: W. H. is an employee and shareholder of LifeCodexx AG. B. W., U. S., P. S., and S. G. are employees of LifeCodexx AG, and T. S. and Y. K. are employees of GATC Biotech AG.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2013 06:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.