Funding sources: This work was supported through cooperative agreements under PA 96043, PA 02081 and FOA DD09-001 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to the Centers for Birth Defects Research and Prevention participating in the National Birth Defects Prevention Study.
Prenatal diagnosis of nonsyndromic congenital heart defects
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 214–222, March 2014
How to Cite
Ailes, E. C., Gilboa, S. M., Riehle-Colarusso, T., Johnson, C. Y., Hobbs, C. A., Correa, A., Honein, M. A. and The National Birth Defects Prevention Study (2014), Prenatal diagnosis of nonsyndromic congenital heart defects. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 214–222. doi: 10.1002/pd.4282
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 12:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Adjusting for Bias Due to Incomplete Case Ascertainment in Case-Control Studies of Birth Defects, American Journal of Epidemiology, 2015, 181, 8, 595, , , ,