Funding sources: J. A. D beneficiates from a fundamental clinical research grant of the Fonds Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Vlaanderen (1.8.012.07.N.02). I. S. is beneficent of a research grant from the Klinisch Onderzoeksfonds of the UZ Leuven.
Fetal heart pathology on postmortem 3-T magnetic resonance imaging
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 223–229, March 2014
How to Cite
Sandaite, I., Dymarkowski, S., De Catte, L., Moerman, P., Gewillig, M., Fedele, L., Deprest, J. and Claus, F. (2014), Fetal heart pathology on postmortem 3-T magnetic resonance imaging. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 223–229. doi: 10.1002/pd.4283
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2013 09:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.