Funding sources: This project is funded by the Network of Excellence in Simulation for Clinical Teaching and Learning, Ontario, Canada; the Flemish Government (Instituut voor Wetenschap en Technologie; IWT/070715; the Fonds Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Vlaanderen 1.8.012.07); and the Wellcome trust.
Development and use of a high-fidelity simulator for fetal endotracheal balloon occlusion (FETO) insertion and removal
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 180–184, February 2014
How to Cite
Windrim, R., Ryan, G., LeBouthillier, F., Campisi, P., Kelly, E. N., Baud, D., Yoo, S.-J. and Deprest, J. (2014), Development and use of a high-fidelity simulator for fetal endotracheal balloon occlusion (FETO) insertion and removal. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 180–184. doi: 10.1002/pd.4284
Conflicts of interest: Francis Lebouthillier owns a medical simulator company that sells the model described in this report.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 10:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.