Funding sources: None
Comment on “Secondary bladder herniation in isolated gastroschisis justifies increased surveillance”
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 302–303, March 2014
How to Cite
Meller, C., Barrio, M. G., Aiello, H. and Otaño, L. (2014), Comment on “Secondary bladder herniation in isolated gastroschisis justifies increased surveillance”. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 302–303. doi: 10.1002/pd.4291
Conflicts of interests: None declared
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!