Funding sources: Thailand Research Fund (TRF).
Prenatal ultrasound evaluation of fetal Hb Bart's disease among pregnancies at risk at 11 to 14 weeks of gestation
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 230–234, March 2014
How to Cite
Sirichotiyakul, S., Luewan, S., Srisupundit, K., Tongprasert, F. and Tongsong, T. (2014), Prenatal ultrasound evaluation of fetal Hb Bart's disease among pregnancies at risk at 11 to 14 weeks of gestation. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 230–234. doi: 10.1002/pd.4293
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2013 06:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.