Funding sources: The Aarhus Birth Cohort has been funded by Tryg Fonden, The Danish National Research Council, and Aarhus University Research Foundation.
Longer time-to-pregnancy in spontaneously conceived pregnancies is associated with lower PAPP-A and free β-hCG in first trimester screening for Down syndrome
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 235–240, March 2014
How to Cite
Kirkegaard, I., Uldbjerg, N., Tabor, A. and Henriksen, T. B. (2014), Longer time-to-pregnancy in spontaneously conceived pregnancies is associated with lower PAPP-A and free β-hCG in first trimester screening for Down syndrome. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 235–240. doi: 10.1002/pd.4295
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2013 03:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.