Funding sources: This study was supported by the Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program.
Prenatal β-thalassemia carrier screening in Australia: healthcare professionals' perspectives of clinical practice
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 246–250, March 2014
How to Cite
Cousens, N. E., Gaff, C. L., Delatycki, M. B. and Metcalfe, S. A. (2014), Prenatal β-thalassemia carrier screening in Australia: healthcare professionals' perspectives of clinical practice. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 246–250. doi: 10.1002/pd.4297
Conflicts of interest: Martin Delatycki is a consultant to Healthscope Pathology.
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2013 03:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.