Funding source: This study was supported by Hong Kong Research Grants Council General Research Fund (CUHK 475710).
Investigation of biological factors influencing the placental mRNA profile in maternal plasma
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 251–258, March 2014
How to Cite
Tsui, N. B. Y., Wong, C. S. C., Chow, K. C. K., Lo, E. S. F. and Cheng, Y. K. Y. (2014), Investigation of biological factors influencing the placental mRNA profile in maternal plasma. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 251–258. doi: 10.1002/pd.4300
Conflicts of interest: N. B. Y. T has filed patents or patent applications on the detection of fetal nucleic acids in maternal plasma for noninvasive prenatal diagnosis. Part of this patent portfolio has been licensed to Sequenom.
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 11:07PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.