Funding sources: This project was funded by Northwestern University Genetic Counseling Graduate Program and the Center for Genetic Medicine of the Feinberg School of Medicine.
Clinical implementation of noninvasive prenatal testing among maternal fetal medicine specialists†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 416–423, May 2014
How to Cite
Haymon, L., Simi, E., Moyer, K., Aufox, S. and Ouyang, D. W. (2014), Clinical implementation of noninvasive prenatal testing among maternal fetal medicine specialists. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 416–423. doi: 10.1002/pd.4301
Conflicts of interest: None declared
This article was published online on 12 February 2014. Errors were subsequently identified in the reference list. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [31 March 2014].
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2013 10:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.