Also on behalf of the Working Group on Prenatal Diagnosis and Therapy.
Positive predictive values for detection of trisomies 21, 18 and 13 and termination of pregnancy rates after referral for advanced maternal age, first trimester combined test or ultrasound abnormalities in a national screening programme (2007–2009)
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 259–264, March 2014
How to Cite
Siljee, J. E., Knegt, A. C., Knapen, M. F. C. M., Bekker, M. N., Visser, Gerard. H. A. and Schielen, P. C. J. I. (2014), Positive predictive values for detection of trisomies 21, 18 and 13 and termination of pregnancy rates after referral for advanced maternal age, first trimester combined test or ultrasound abnormalities in a national screening programme (2007–2009). Prenat. Diagn., 34: 259–264. doi: 10.1002/pd.4302
Funding sources: None
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2013 10:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.