Funding sources: This work is partially supported by grants from the Fundación de Investigación Sanitaria de Castilla La Mancha (FISCAM). Ref: PI-2010/052.
Systematic review of the clinical prediction rules for the calculation of the risk of Down syndrome based on ultrasound findings in the second trimester of pregnancy
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 265–272, March 2014
How to Cite
Moreno-Cid, M., Tenías Burillo, J. M., Rubio-Lorente, A., Rodríguez, M. J., Bueno-Pacheco, G., Román-Ortiz, C. and Arias, Á. (2014), Systematic review of the clinical prediction rules for the calculation of the risk of Down syndrome based on ultrasound findings in the second trimester of pregnancy. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 265–272. doi: 10.1002/pd.4304
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 10:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.