This work was introduced in part as a platform presentation in the 99th Annual Meeting of the US and Canadian Academy of Pathology held from 20 to 26 March 2010 in Washington DC, Unites States.
Correlation between prenatal ultrasound and fetal autopsy findings on urinary system anomalies terminated in the second trimester†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 285–290, March 2014
How to Cite
Akgun, H., Basbug, M., Ozgun, M. T., Ozturk, F. and Okten, T. (2014), Correlation between prenatal ultrasound and fetal autopsy findings on urinary system anomalies terminated in the second trimester. Prenat. Diagn., 34: 285–290. doi: 10.1002/pd.4319
Funding sources: None
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2014 04:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.