Funding sources: This study was funded by Guangzhou Health Bureau Key Project (201102A212026), National Natural Science Foundation of China (81100435), Guangzhou Science and Technology Bureau Project (201300000086) and Guangdong Provincial Medical Research Foundation (A2013515).
Prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart defect by genome-wide high-resolution SNP array
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Liao, C., Li, R., Fu, F., Xie, G., Zhang, Y., Pan, M., Li, J. and Li, D. (2014), Prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart defect by genome-wide high-resolution SNP array. Prenat. Diagn.. doi: 10.1002/pd.4383
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2014 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013