Coping with termination of pregnancy for fetal abnormality in a supportive environment
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 543–548, July 2003
How to Cite
Geerinck-Vercammen, C. R. and Kanhai, H. H. H. (2003), Coping with termination of pregnancy for fetal abnormality in a supportive environment. Prenat. Diagn., 23: 543–548. doi: 10.1002/pd.636
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.