The ‘in-plane’ view of the inter-ventricular septum. A new approach to the characterization of ventricular septal defects in the fetus
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 13, pages 1052–1055, 30 December 2003
How to Cite
Paladini, D., Giovanna Russo, M., Vassallo, M. and Tartaglione, A. (2003), The ‘in-plane’ view of the inter-ventricular septum. A new approach to the characterization of ventricular septal defects in the fetus. Prenat. Diagn., 23: 1052–1055. doi: 10.1002/pd.753
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.