A novel PCR approach for prenatal detection of the common NEMO rearrangement in incontinentia pigmenti
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 384–388, May 2004
How to Cite
Steffann, J., Raclin, V., Smahi, A., Woffendin, H., Munnich, A., Kenwrick, S. J., Grebille, A.-G., Benachi, A., Dumez, Y., Bonnefont, J.-P. and Hadj-Rabia, S. (2004), A novel PCR approach for prenatal detection of the common NEMO rearrangement in incontinentia pigmenti. Prenat. Diagn., 24: 384–388. doi: 10.1002/pd.889
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.