Cytomegalovirus (CMV) glycoprotein B genotype and CMV DNA load in the amniotic fluid of infected fetuses
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1001–1006, 15 December 2004
How to Cite
Picone, O., Costa, J.-M., Leruez-Ville, M., Ernault, P., Olivi, M. and Ville, Y. (2004), Cytomegalovirus (CMV) glycoprotein B genotype and CMV DNA load in the amniotic fluid of infected fetuses. Prenat. Diagn., 24: 1001–1006. doi: 10.1002/pd.942
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.