Obstetricians' agreement on fetal prognosis after ultrasound diagnosis of fetal anomalies
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 713–718, September 2004
How to Cite
Bijma, H. H., Wildschut, H. I. J., van der Heide, A., van der Maas, P. J. and Wladimiroff, J. W. (2004), Obstetricians' agreement on fetal prognosis after ultrasound diagnosis of fetal anomalies. Prenat. Diagn., 24: 713–718. doi: 10.1002/pd.972
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.