Clinical, cytogenetic, and molecular analyses of prenatally diagnosed mosaic tetrasomy for distal chromosome 15q and review of the literature
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 767–773, October 2004
How to Cite
Chen, C.-P., Lin, C.-C., Li, Y.-C., Chern, S.-R., Lee, C.-C., Chen, W.-L., Lee, M.-S., Wang, W. and Tzen, C.-Y. (2004), Clinical, cytogenetic, and molecular analyses of prenatally diagnosed mosaic tetrasomy for distal chromosome 15q and review of the literature. Prenat. Diagn., 24: 767–773. doi: 10.1002/pd.977
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.