Research and Review
Emancipatory practice development through life-story work: changing care in a memory clinic in North Wales
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Practice Development in Health Care
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 203–212, December 2005
How to Cite
Keady, J., Williams, S. and Hughes-Roberts, J. (2005), Emancipatory practice development through life-story work: changing care in a memory clinic in North Wales. Pract. Dev. Health Care, 4: 203–212. doi: 10.1002/pdh.18
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!