Research and review
A realist synthesis of evidence relating to practice development: findings from the literature analysis
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Practice Development in Health Care
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 25–55, March 2007
How to Cite
McCormack, B., Wright, J., Dewar, B., Harvey, G. and Ballantine, K. (2007), A realist synthesis of evidence relating to practice development: findings from the literature analysis. Pract. Dev. Health Care, 6: 25–55. doi: 10.1002/pdh.211
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!