Healthcare professionals' perceptions of beliefs about health and illness in migrants with diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Practical Diabetes International
Supplement: Making the connection—Highlights of the 3rd FEND Annual Conference, Barcelona, Spain
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 233–237, November/December 1998
How to Cite
Hjelm, K., Isacsson, Å. and Apelqvist, J. (1998), Healthcare professionals' perceptions of beliefs about health and illness in migrants with diabetes mellitus. Pract Diab Int, 15: 233–237. doi: 10.1002/pdi.1960150808
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 1998
- Växjö College of Health Sciences, Kronoberg County Council, the Faculty of Medicine, Lund University
- The Swedish Foundation for Healthcare Sciences
- Allergy Research (Vårdalstiftelsen)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.