No conflict of interest was declared.
Generating signals of drug-adverse effects from prescription databases and application to the risk of arrhythmia associated with antibacterials†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 31–40, January 2005
How to Cite
Corrao, G., Botteri, E., Bagnardi, V., Zambon, A., Carobbio, A., Falcone, C. and Leoni, O. (2005), Generating signals of drug-adverse effects from prescription databases and application to the risk of arrhythmia associated with antibacterials. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 14: 31–40. doi: 10.1002/pds.1019
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2003
- M.U.R.S.T. (Italian Ministry of the University and Scientific and Technologic Research) grants (portion 60% for the year 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!