No conflict of interest was declared.
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 25–30, January 2005
How to Cite
Breekveldt-Postma, N. S., Schillevoort, I., Nolen, W. A., Veraart, C. P. W. M. and Herings, R. M. C. (2005), Selective prescribing of atypical antipsychotics. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 14: 25–30. doi: 10.1002/pds.1037
W.A. Nolen has been paid as a consultant (or in a similar capacity) by a company with a vested interest in the product being studied, on issues unrelated to the product being studied.
C.P.W.M. Veraart is an employee of the company whose product is being studied.
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2003
- Eli Lilly, Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.