All authors on behalf of the French Network of Pharmacovigilance Centres.
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 11–16, January 2005
How to Cite
Souchet, E., Lapeyre-Mestre, M. and Montastruc, J.-L. (2005), Drug related falls: a study in the French Pharmacovigilance database. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 14: 11–16. doi: 10.1002/pds.1038
No conflict of interest was declared.
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.