The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of, nor imply endorsement from, the Food and Drug Administration of the U.S. Government, academic institutions or the drug industry.
Impact of regulatory labeling for troglitazone and rosiglitazone on hepatic enzyme monitoring compliance: findings from the state of Ohio medicaid program†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2005
How to Cite
Cluxton, R. J., Li, Z., Heaton, P. C., Weiss, S. R., Zuckerman, I. H., Moomaw, C. J., Hsu, V. D. and Rodriguez, E. M. (2005), Impact of regulatory labeling for troglitazone and rosiglitazone on hepatic enzyme monitoring compliance: findings from the state of Ohio medicaid program. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 14: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/pds.1048
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2004
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Rockville, Maryland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!