Thomas Einarson is an Associate Professor in The Faculty of Pharmacy at The University of Toronto and Adrienne Einarson is The Assistant Director of The Motherisk Program at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto.
Newer antidepressants in pregnancy and rates of major malformations: a meta-analysis of prospective comparative studies†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 823–827, December 2005
How to Cite
Einarson, T. R. and Einarson, A. (2005), Newer antidepressants in pregnancy and rates of major malformations: a meta-analysis of prospective comparative studies. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 14: 823–827. doi: 10.1002/pds.1084
No conflict of interest was declared.
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.