No conflict of interest was declared.
Evaluation of gestational age and admission date assumptions used to determine prenatal drug exposure from administrative data†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 829–836, December 2005
How to Cite
Raebel, M. A., Ellis, J. L. and Andrade, S. E. (2005), Evaluation of gestational age and admission date assumptions used to determine prenatal drug exposure from administrative data. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 14: 829–836. doi: 10.1002/pds.1100
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2004
- Agency for Health-Care Research Quality Centers for Education and Research on Therapeutics (CERTs) program. Grant Number: HS10391
- Kaiser Permanente of Colorado Clinical Research Unit
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.