No conflict of interest was declared.
Hepatitis B vaccination and multiple sclerosis: the jury is still out†
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 653–655, September 2006
How to Cite
Hernán, M. A. and Jick, S. S. (2006), Hepatitis B vaccination and multiple sclerosis: the jury is still out. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 15: 653–655. doi: 10.1002/pds.1159
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.