Proprietary Interest Statement: None of the authors has a commercial or financial interest whatsoever in any point mentioned in the paper.
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 662–666, September 2006
How to Cite
Krummenauer, F., Kurz, S. and Dick, H. B. (2006), Retracted: Epidemiological evaluation of intraoperative antibiosis as a protective agent against endophthalmitis after cataract surgery. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 15: 662–666. doi: 10.1002/pds.1165
No conflict of interest was declared.
Congress Presentations: At the 47th meeting of the German Society for Medical Biometry, Epidemiology and Informatics GMDS, Berlin, Germany, September 2002.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2004
Vol. 22, Issue 2, 221, Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.