No conflict of interest was declared.
Agreement and validity of pharmacy data versus self-report for use of osteoporosis medications among chronic glucocorticoid users†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 710–718, October 2006
How to Cite
Curtis, J. R., Westfall, A. O., Allison, J., Freeman, A., Kovac, S. H. and Saag, K. G. (2006), Agreement and validity of pharmacy data versus self-report for use of osteoporosis medications among chronic glucocorticoid users. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 15: 710–718. doi: 10.1002/pds.1226
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2005
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: HS10389
- National Institute for Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: P60 AR48095
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32 AR47512-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.