The study was presented as a poster at the European Society of Cardiology Congress, Munich, Germany, 28 August 2004–1 September 2004.
The effect of beta-blocker therapy on quality of life in heart failure patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 152–159, February 2007
How to Cite
Dobre, D., van Jaarsveld, C. H. M., deJongste, M. J. L., Haaijer Ruskamp, F. M. and Ranchor, A. V. (2007), The effect of beta-blocker therapy on quality of life in heart failure patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 152–159. doi: 10.1002/pds.1234
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.