No conflict of interest was declared.
Initial non-compliance with antihypertensive monotherapy is followed by complete discontinuation of antihypertensive therapy†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 587–593, August 2006
How to Cite
Van Wijk, B. L.G., Klungel, O. H., Heerdink, E. R. and de Boer, A. (2006), Initial non-compliance with antihypertensive monotherapy is followed by complete discontinuation of antihypertensive therapy. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 15: 587–593. doi: 10.1002/pds.1239
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2005
- Dutch Board of Healthcare Insurance Organisations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.