No conflict of interest was declared.
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 537–545, August 2006
How to Cite
Lee, E., Maneno, M. K., Smith, L., Weiss, S. R., Zuckerman, I. H., Wutoh, A. K. and Xue, Z. (2006), National patterns of medication use during pregnancy. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 15: 537–545. doi: 10.1002/pds.1241
Euni Lee is an Assistant Professor, Sheila R. Weiss, Ilene H. Zuckerman are Associate Professors, Mary K. Maneno is a Graduate student, Leah Smith is a Pharmacy Practice Resident, Anthony K. Wutoh is an Associate Professor/Co-program Director, Zhenyi Xue is a Biostatistician.
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2005
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: 1 R24 HS11673
- Howard University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.