Board member, Swedish Society for Pharmacoepidemiology.
The new Swedish Prescribed Drug Register—Opportunities for pharmacoepidemiological research and experience from the first six months†
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 726–735, July 2007
How to Cite
Wettermark, B., Hammar, N., MichaelFored, C., Leimanis, A., Otterblad Olausson, P., Bergman, U., Persson, I., Sundström, A., Westerholm, B. and Rosén, M. (2007), The new Swedish Prescribed Drug Register—Opportunities for pharmacoepidemiological research and experience from the first six months. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 726–735. doi: 10.1002/pds.1294
No conflict of interest was declared.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.