No conflict of interest was declared.
Studying co-medication patterns: the impact of definitions†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 405–411, April 2007
How to Cite
Tobi, H., Faber, A., van den Berg, P. B., Drane, J. W. and de Jong-van den Berg, L. T. (2007), Studying co-medication patterns: the impact of definitions. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 405–411. doi: 10.1002/pds.1304
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.