Nicky Richards is a director of CompuFile Ltd., which sells DIN-LINK data commercially.
Trends in potentially inappropriate prescribing amongst older UK primary care patients†
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 658–667, June 2007
How to Cite
De Wilde, S., Carey, I. M., Harris, T., Richards, N., Victor, C., Hilton, S. R. and Cook, D. G. (2007), Trends in potentially inappropriate prescribing amongst older UK primary care patients. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 658–667. doi: 10.1002/pds.1306
No conflict of interest was declared.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2006
- BUPA Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.