Disclaimer: The opinions or assertions presented herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as conveying either an official endorsement or criticism by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 125–131, February 2007
How to Cite
Tavris, D. R., Gallauresi, B. A., Dey, S., Brindis, R. and Mitchel, K. (2007), Risk of local adverse events by gender following cardiac catheterization. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 125–131. doi: 10.1002/pds.1307
Ethics Statement: Because this study involved only a review of existing registry records, and approval for the registry had previously been granted by the American College of Cardiology, full review by the FDA's Human Subjects Committee was waived.
No conflict of interest was declared.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2005
- Office of Women's Health of the Food and Drug Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.