Vice President, Pharmacoepidemiology and Risk Management.
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 839–849, December 2006
How to Cite
Hirst, C., Cook, S., Dai, W., Perez-Gutthann, S. and Andrews, E. (2006), A call for international harmonization in therapeutic risk management. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 15: 839–849. doi: 10.1002/pds.1319
The intent of the article is to raise awareness of issues relating to worldwide pharmaceutical risk management, in general, and not to promote the adoption or use of any particular product mentioned in the article.
Disclosure: Dr Andrews is an employee of RTI Health Solutions and conducts research and consulting services for the pharmaceutical industry, including some of the manufacturers of products mentioned in this article. Dr Andrews is also a special government employee of the FDA. Dr Hirst is an employee of RTI Health Solutions, which as mentioned above, conducts research and consulting for the pharmaceutical industry. Dr Cook is an employee of GlaxoSmithKline. Dr Perez-Gutthann is an employee of Pfizer. Dr Dai is an employee of sanofi-aventis. The authors declare no other conflicts of interest or financial interest in any product or service mentioned in this article.
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.