The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare. This manuscript has not previously been published or in any part been submitted for publication.
Refill adherence for patients with asthma and COPD: comparison of a pharmacy record database with manually collected repeat prescriptions†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 441–448, April 2007
How to Cite
Krigsman, K., Nilsson, J. L. G. and Ring, L. (2007), Refill adherence for patients with asthma and COPD: comparison of a pharmacy record database with manually collected repeat prescriptions. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 441–448. doi: 10.1002/pds.1321
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2006
- National Corporation of Swedish Pharmacies (Apoteket AB)
- The Swedish Association for Senior Citizens (SPF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.