Professor of Pharmacology.
All-cause mortality associated with atypical and typical antipsychotics in demented outpatients†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 538–544, May 2007
How to Cite
Trifirò, G., Verhamme, K. M. C., Ziere, G., Caputi, A. P., Ch Stricker, B. H. and Sturkenboom, M. C. J. M. (2007), All-cause mortality associated with atypical and typical antipsychotics in demented outpatients. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 538–544. doi: 10.1002/pds.1334
No conflict of interest was declared.
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.