Disclaimer: Elham Rahme is a research scholar funded by the Arthritis Society. Jacques LeLorier and Elham Rahme have received grants from Merck & Co., Inc., the previous manufacturer of rofecoxib, and from Pfizer, Inc., the manufacturer of celecoxib. They also served as consultants for both companies. Sheldon X. Kong and Douglas J. Watson are currently employed by Merck & Co., Inc. Youssef Toubouti reports no potential conflict of interest. On September 30, 2004, Merck & Co., Inc. announced the voluntary worldwide withdrawal of rofecoxib from the market.
Association between nonnaproxen NSAIDs, COX-2 inhibitors and hospitalization for acute myocardial infarction among the elderly: a retrospective cohort study†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 493–503, May 2007
How to Cite
Rahme, E., Watson, D. J., Kong, S. X., Toubouti, Y. and LeLorier, J. (2007), Association between nonnaproxen NSAIDs, COX-2 inhibitors and hospitalization for acute myocardial infarction among the elderly: a retrospective cohort study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 493–503. doi: 10.1002/pds.1339
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2006
- Merck & Co. Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!