No conflict of interest was declared.
Psychotropics use in the Spanish elderly: predictors and evolution between years 1993 and 2003†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 449–457, April 2007
How to Cite
Carrasco-Garrido, P., Jiménez-García, R., Astasio-Arbiza, P., Ortega-Molina, P. and de Miguel, A. G. (2007), Psychotropics use in the Spanish elderly: predictors and evolution between years 1993 and 2003. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 449–457. doi: 10.1002/pds.1344
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2006
- F.I.S. (Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias-Health Research Fund). Grant Number: PI051773
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.